Sunday, February 21, 2010

A scale is a scale is a scale is a scale

This whole ballooning weight thing just is not cutting it for me. I know it's mostly my fault for being lazy with the eating habits of a fattie, but I rarely get the opportunity to do anything about it. It's cold all the time in Boone, so I don't want to take my fat ass anywhere to do anything. I don't have the time to lead a healthy life style, because the one that can kill you is the easiest to accomplish. I am, however, working to actively change my slovenly ways. I need to cut sweets out completely, because that's what gets me. That and the fact that I'll do just about anything to avoid exercise.

This whole new, I need to work on myself thing has nothing to do with image. I honestly could not give a damn how big I got if it didn't affect the quality of my life, but alas it does. I know when I graduate I'll have the time and resources to actually be able to be a healthy person, but the college life just isn't conducive environment for breeding anything other than regret. So, here it goes. I'm going to do my best, and I'll let you know how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment