Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time to get things started.

So begins the torture of dieting.

I've started calorie counting (887.5 in case you were wondering). No worries, I'm still eating well, and I'm not done eating just yet, but I'm trying to keep it under 2,000. I can't exercise a lot right now, because there is snow up to my ass outside (almost literally). I'm doing a few sit-up circuit training type things my bestie taught me in the mean time, but that doesn't really make weight loss easy so I have to cut a few more calories than in the future until it stops snowing and I can go jogging.

When I get desperate to lose weight and need something to motivate me, I might actually post my weight and bmi and stuff. For right now, I just want to sulk in private.

No comments:

Post a Comment