Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I love that I can rent my textbooks.

I am exhausted. The first day of class has come and gone, and it left me feeling like a shell of my former self. Between syllabi and bus rides that last an eternity (the red route appalcart is not your friend), I have decided that I want to either fast forward or rewind. I'm starting to remember why napping was so important.

Truth time: I did in fact wake up an hour earlier than I will for the rest of the semester. Lets face it, I'm ten kinds of paranoid. Random thoughts of my schedule being completely wrong and worrying that I'd go the wrong place had me glancing at my already abused schedule every couple minutes.

It wasn't all bad. My classes (although they seem challenging) are doable. I don't think I'll be seeing that string of A's as I did last semester, but I don't think I'll be fretting anything. I haven't gone to Chemistry yet so this is all subject to change.

I went to the school bookstore with the notion of buying something twice today. I succeeded both times unfortunately for my bank account. Buying a grand total of 135 dollars on just supplemental school supplies makes me extremely thankful that Appalachian State lets you rent your textbooks for no fee (as long as you return them on time) and will buy back your supplemental books at a reduced price. I never sell back my supplemental books, because so far they have all been rather interesting.

Yeah, I'm a paranoid nerd, who is early to everything almost to a fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment